Gibbets 2 is sequel of popular similar flash game!
The goal of this addicting game is release the innocent people from hanging by shooting in loop using your bow and arrows.
Game included 40 puzzle levels and 8 bonus levels (shoot as many vultures as you can).
To pull the bowstring press the mouse button over the bow and holding the button move the mouse. Release the mouse button to shoot.
Try to aim for the rope the man is hanging off. You will get a star if you pass the level without injuring anyone.
You'll get double score if you save two hangmen with one arrow. If you are so skillful enough to save three hangmen with one shot you'll get triple score for it.
If you are having troubles with the controls you can invert them by clicking the 'Options' button in the main menu.
On the levels of this game you can find different auxiliary bonuses:
* +500, +1000 and etc Points Bonuses. This bonus gives you additional score.
* The amount of arrows for each level is limited. The "Arrow x N" Bonus gives additional N arrows will help us.
* If the arrow hits the Teleport Bonus, it will be spawned at the place where the teleport is.
* Guide Arrow(s) Bonus throws new arrow(s) in specified direction(s).
* The Barrel (TNT) explodes when it is shot and the explosion wave hits crates and other items.