The destruction and capture of Arcturia did little to satisfy the Redvonian King, and it was not long before he needed more castles to crush. Rumour has it that King Blutias, rival ruler of distant lands, had mustered his feifdoms and established new and even sturdier castles in a cluster of islands known only as Crushtania. These castles were rumoured to be so strong that they could survive even the worst Redvonian attacks.
The King has sent you, his trusty Siege Master, and Halgrim his finest mason, to assemble the greatest minds in the land to destroy Blutias’s empire.
The first to find was Cormyn, a devlish engineer who is rumoured to have captured the power of the mysterious black powder from the East.
The second, Mauryl the Great, was a hermit wizard said to harness the power of the elements.
Only with these great minds shall Blutias empire lay in ruins. Go forth, crush the castles of Blutias and with them its people.
Bury land of Crustania in ruins: eliminate the King Blutias and his courtiers, destroy castles in the second part of popular physics game. The Crush the Castle 2 wait you with the new greater arsenal of powerful artillery shells and various achievements.
Complete all game to unlock special prototype of the catapult and additional artillery shell – Black Hole.
Use MOUSE to destroy the castles.
* First click - to launch the catapult.
* Second click - to release the artillery shell.
* Then click to reload weapon.
Use ARROW keys to scroll the screen and view castle.
NEW TYPES OF ARTILLERY SHELLS
Halgrim has given you:
* A wood log. That's right, you're getting a log to start. No complain now, I've got more coming.
* Three wooden logs. More is better right? Now you'll be tossin triple the logs for triple the power!
* A stone. Could be my mother-in-law's fruitcake for all I know...
* Three stones. Ahhhh, more stone. Nothin beats a wee bit more rock me lord.
* An iron shell. An Iron Shell will obliterate everything in its path. Assumin you know what to do with it.
* Three iron shells. Well, you know the drill... I'm giving you triple the firepower!
Cormyn has given you:
* A bomb. Greetings sire! Nothing like a bit of BOOM to rock these foundations, eh?
* Three bombs. Now it's time to make a BIG BLAST!
* A timed fuse bomb. You'll be waiting on this one sire. It's got a long fuse on it, use it to time your shots!
* A parachute bomb. Wife won't be missing the apron hopefully, but here's a parachute bomb. Great for those precise shot.
* A remote bomb. These ones won't blow unless you give the signal, I love stacking them up for a real show!
Mauryl has given you:
* A fire bomb. My beard, you looking for something? How about some wood-smoldering fire flasks eh?
* An electric elixir. Only lost a couple assistants getting these else into the jar... just let them go on some metal surfaces!
* An ice bomb. Shatter, smash, and repeat.
* A vial of acid. Acid seeps downward destroying everything in it's path! Don't ask me where I got it...
BONUS AT THE END OF THE GAME
The land of Crustania lay in ruins, King Blutias was said to have fled shortly before it's fall.
King of Redvonia was pleased with the efforts of his men, granting Halgrim, Cormyn, and the great Mauryl large portions of Crushtania to rule over.
And as an additional gift to siege master, the king ordered a special prototype to be created by Cormyn. A mechanical machine of mashing might the world had not seen.