Save the world from evil monsters by using the tower and various combinations of magical gems.
Author of the Condemned World TD game was inspired by Mushroom Revolution strategy flash game.
Clear 10 maps by killing all the enemy forces and win the gold medal to unlock the hard gameplay mode.
Use WASD or ARROW keys to scroll around the map, or move mouse towards the edge of the screen to scroll. You can also use the minimap on the menu.
Click on the tower from the menu, and them click on an available space on the map to place it.
Press ESC to cancel building.
Tower cost 100 gold.
To upgrade your towers, simply click on them, and then click upgrade (if you have sufficient gold).
Towers can be upgraded 5 times in total.
Many of these upgrades grant an extra gem slot.
You can buy gems from the menu on the right hand side of the screen.
Gems can be placed in your towers to improve them.
There are five types of gems:
* red - fire element: +50% damage to earth enemy, -50% damage to water enemy.
* blue - water element: +50% damage to fire enemy, -50% damage to thunder enemy.
* purple - thunder element: +50% damage to water enemy, -50% damage to wind enemy.
* yellow - wind element: +50% damage to thunder enemy, -50% damage to earth enemy.
* green - earth element: +50% damage to wind enemy, -50% damage to fire enemy.
Gem cost 200 gold.
If your tower has been upgraded enough, you can combine upto 3 gems which will give you a variety of different effect.
Gem combinations list:
* red + purple = double damage. 14% chance of inflicting double damage.
* blue + yelow = slow. reduce enemy speed by 25% for 4 seconds.
* red + green = splash. splash attack.
* purple + green = confuse. 6% chance to confuse enemy.
* blue + purple = life plus. gaint 1 life after killing.
* red + yellow = wealth. 30% more cash earn after killing.
* red + blue = poison. poison enemy for 5 seconds.
* blue + green = stun. 7%chance to stun enemy for 3 seconds.
* yellow + green = geminate. fire additional bullet every 4 seconds.
* purple + yellow = machine gun. attack rapidly but low damage and range.
* red + purple + green = triple damage. 11% chance of inflicting triple damage.
* blue + yellow + green = splash slow. splash attack slowing enemies by 22% for 3 seconds.
* red + blue + green = big splash. huge range splash.
* purple + yellow + green = teleport. 4% chance to teleport enemy back to entrance.
* red + blue + purple = life steal. 3% chance per shot to gain 1 life.
* red + purple + yellow = money steal. 6% chance per shot to steal 5% enemy cash.
* red + blue + yellow = splash poison. splash poison damage, damage inficted for 5 seconds.
* blue + purple + green = instant death. 3% chance of instant death.
* red + yellow + green = plant bomb. 4% chance to plant a bomb if enemy hp below 50%.
* blue + purple + yellow = sniper. huge damage and range but low speed.
Alternatively, you can combine 3 gems of the same the colour, which will give a pure gem tower.
Pure gem towers can be upgraded to level 6.
Two same colour gems give +75% damage to pure tower.
Three same colour gems give +100% damage to pure tower.
After completing 5 waves, you will earn an accessory.
These will enhance your towers.
Simply drag them from the menu, onto the slot on the tower upgrade screen to equip them.
Each sckill cost some points that you earn for winning a battle.
* Add random starter gem.
* Add random starter accessory.
* Earn cash over time.
* Increase wave lenght.
* Increase max lives.
* Increase attack damage.
SAVING THE GAME
Your game is automatically saved after each level.